According to the data of Tianyue, on July 5th, Beijing Mobai Technology Co. Ltd. changed its business and industry, and the legal representative changed from Hu Wei to Wang Huiwen. In the past two months, Hu has repeatedly stepped down as the legal representative of the Mobai enterprise, and many of them have taken over by the US team. At present, Wang Huiwen is the legal representative and executive of the four companies in the Mobai department.
On June 11, Mobai Information Technology Co. Ltd. changed its business and industry. The position of legal representative, general manager and executive director was changed from Hu Wei to Wang Huiwen. At the same time, the position of supervisor was changed from Liu Wei to Zhang Wenyi.
On November 27, 2018, Beijing Mobai Technology Co. Ltd. completed the shareholder business change. The shareholders were changed from Hu Wei, Wang Xiaofeng, Li Bin and others to Wang Xing 95% shareholding. The remaining 5% of the shares were jointly sponsored by US Mission Review Mu Rongjun. hold.
On December 23, 2018, the founder of Moby bicycle, Hu Wei, announced that he had resigned as the CEO of Mobike cycling for personal reasons, and the company's president, Liu Wei, took over as CEO.
In January 2015, Hu Wei, who is engaged in the media industry, founded Beijing Mobai Technology Co. Ltd. On April 4, 2018, the US Mission and Mobai jointly announced the signing of the agreement of the US Mission to acquire Mobai, and said that the management team will remain unchanged. On April 28th, Mobye Chairman Wang Xing and founder Hu Wei announced a new organizational adjustment through an internal letter. After the restructuring, the founder Hu Wei will be the CEO of Mobai, and appointed Liu Wei as the president of Mobai, reporting to the CEO.